Material and Equipment Roll-Out
Venn-Corp’s years of experience delivering equipment for major capital construction and renovation projects makes it uniquely qualified to handle an organization’s material roll-out program. Whether it is a holiday display, up-dated signage or a major new piece of equipment, Venn-Corp’s expert staff and state-of-the-art management systems ensure the logistics aspects of a roll-out are trouble-free.
- Developing a corporate roll-out plan
- Venn-Corp’s logistics plan will schedule and consolidate shipments and storage to minimize transit costs, provide for efficient installation and minimize the impact on local facility operations.
- Coordinating with installation crews
- The Venn-Corp roll-out expert will also coordinate with the receiving facility or installation crew to ensure the local manager is aware of the delivery date and time and avoid disruptions to facility operations.
- Venn-Corp’s staff of transportation specialists is routinely engaged in logistics coordination involving deliveries to installation crews. Our service representatives will maintain contact with both the delivery vehicle and the install crew to ensure a problem-free hand-off of the roll-out material.
- Tracking Purchase Order Status and costs
- The consolidated approach to roll-out logistics provides Venn-Corp’s clients access to real-time accounting of all logistics costs, including storage, and provides detailed and summary reporting based on purchase order, location or region and program/project number. At the conclusion of the roll-out program, a detailed final accounting is provided to the client based on these same costs allocations.